Monday 27 August 2012

SPCA Cupcake Day 2012

SPCA Cupcake Day was a hit! I am so indecisive, and changed my mind. Didn't end up using my chocolate butterflies in the end... But 72 cupcakes, 6 different flavours and 36 fondant animals ALL GONE in an hour. I am so pleased, last year I only made 24...
BIG shout out to my lovely partner Kerry who so kindly looked after Eva for the day while I did my thing, and to my new friend Shannon who helped me make the cutest little animals! I'm thinking I could totally re-use the idea for a kids birthday party!
Sorry for the stink quality photos also. I reeeally would love an SLR camera for Christmas this year (hint hint!) hehe would have loved to get some great pictures of these with some natural lighting, but the three businesses I went to all wanted the cupcakes before morning tea! So was up and out the door by 9am.








No comments:

Post a Comment