Friday 24 August 2012

Busy busy weekend ahead!

SPCA Cupcake day on Monday 27th August is coming up really quickly! And finding time to bake one batch of cupcakes can be difficult with looking after a four month old baby, let alone ten batches. So I am spending my Friday night having a go at chocolate lattice.
These are some of the first ones I made. Dark chocolate is my favourite, but I found making these were far to easy... so turned up the difficulty level and made some butterflies out of white chocolate... What do you think? I'm pretty proud of my first attempt hehe and extra pleased that the chocolate stayed runny until my sixth attempt... feels like a race against time when working with melted chocolate!
I used a wilton tip #1 for the butterflies, and piped the wings in random designs (you may notice they don't match) Fingers crossed these don't break when I put them together!

No comments:

Post a Comment